The Hangout Rules
The following rules are accepted by every player on the server:
1. Do not be rude or disrespectful towards other members.
2. No controversial or sensitive topics (such as religion, politics, suicide), including controversial memes or jokes. Furthermore, do not post content that is suggestive or references illegal contents (such as drugs).
3. Community members should strive for a certain level of quality content in messages. Avoid single word/letter messages, begging for free stuff/exposure, low effort/quality posts, using spoilers outside of its intended purpose, content that encourages rule breaking, etc. Spamming is forbidden.
4. Do not post NSFW (or sexually suggestive or implied) or explicit content, including avatars, usernames/nicknames, images, or discussions, unless in #nsfw.
5. No self-promotion without approval from an Administrator, and Discord links are never allowed.
6. English only.
7. Your username must not interfere with Discord formatting, or obstruct other messages.
8. No alt accounts are allowed.
9. If you apply for staff do not bug people about no-one reviewing it. We have a small staff team and will review it as soon as possible.